TripClub Private Limited ('TheTripClub', 'we', 'us', 'our') are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with data protection principles and provisions under applicable laws.
Collection of Information
We may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using TheTripClub Platform and information about how you use TheTripClub Platform including when you open your user account ('User Account'), visit TheTripClub Platform or make reservations, rentals and/or bookings for any intended Services or using the Services. Providing your Personal Information to TheTripClub is always on a voluntary basis. However, we might not be able to provide you with certain Services if you choose not to give us your Personal Information. For example, we cannot open your user account or make reservations, rentals and/or bookings for you if we do not collect your name and contact details.
1) Opening Your User Account
- When you open with us a User Account or amend any information of your User Account, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, username, password and telephone number.
2) Visit TheTripClub Platform, Making Reservations, Rentals, and/or Bookings for the Services or Using the Services:
- When you visit TheTripClub Platform (even you have not registered an User Account or logged in), make reservations, rentals, and/or bookings for any intended Services or use the Services, we may collect and process certain information (which may contain your Personal Information or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below:
- (a) Copies of correspondence (whether by e-mail, instant or personal messaging or otherwise) between you and us, and between you and the Operators;
- (b) Information necessary to fulfil your reservations, rentals, and/or bookings with us and our Operators (including but not limited to travel document information, vehicle rental information, insurance information, age, and date of birth);
- (c) Details of your usage of TheTripClub Platform (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions);
- (d) Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by TheTripClub relating to the Services and newsletters which may be published, circulated or distributed by TheTripClub;
- (e) Information automatically collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party services provider by using or accessing to TheTripClub Platform (including the log-in name and password for your User Account, your computers Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, device information (including unique device identifier), pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited).
Storage of Information
- When it is no longer necessary for us to process your Personal Information, we will delete the data.
- Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. TheTripClub does not give any representation, warranty or undertaking that the Personal Information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and to the extent TheTripClub has fulfilled its obligations under no circumstances shall TheTripClub be responsible for any losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may suffer or incur arising from unauthorised access to or use of your Personal Information.
- All payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using online encryption technology. You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party.
Usage of Information
- We process the Personal Information collected in as far as necessary for performance of the contract with and providing services to you. Besides, we process the other Personal Information collected on the basis of our legitimate interests, which are the further improvement of the services and for direct marketing purposes.
- For example, TheTripClub will use Personal Information and other data collected through TheTripClub Platform or when making purchases for the Services to create your User Account, to fulfil your reservations, rentals, and/or bookings for the Services, to provide you with the Services, to continually improve TheTripClub Platform and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services. This includes using your Personal Information or such other data to achieve faster purchase requests, better customer support and to provide you with timely notice of new Services and special offers.
- From time to time, we may also make use of your Personal Information to contact you for feedback on your use of TheTripClub Platform, to assist us in improving TheTripClub Platform, or to offer special savings or promotions to you, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
Disclosure of Information
- We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
- 2) If you are a visitor, to the relevant Operator in connection with a Services which you have made reservations, rentals, and/or bookings for or intend to make reservations, rentals, and/or bookings for.
- 3) If you are an Operator, to any visitor in connection with the Services you are offering.
- 4) To our third party service providers (including Google Analytics), which we engage amongst others for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
- 5) If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any governmental authority to make such disclosure.
- 6) To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of TheTripClub.
- 7) In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent (and in which case we will make it possible for you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was to provide consent).
- Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently. When you visit our Website, we collect some of your Personal Information transmitted to us by your browser via cookies. This enables you to access TheTripClub Platform and helps us to create better user experience for you.
- You may at all times access, correct or erase your Personal Information through TheTripClub Platform via the user portal, under “My Account”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email at [email protected]
- Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Information or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at [email protected] You may also request a copy of the information that we hold about you by sending your request by email at [email protected]
- Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information.
- When handling any of these requests described above, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the request.
EU data subject rights
If you are a resident in the EU (European Union), you may have certain rights in relation to the Customer Data we hold about you, which we detail below. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances where TheTripClub is holding authority of the data and legally/contractually allowed as per the local laws as set out in more detail below. We also set out how to exercise those rights.
- Right to information - including contact details to the Support, the purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
- Right to access the Personal Information that are processed
- Right to erasure (” Right to be forgotten”)
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to TheTripClub by the EU resident
- Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless TheTripClub otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at [email protected] .
Mr Vinay Thakur
TripClub Private Limited (Formerly, Magical Memories Private Limited)
328, 3rd Floor Plot 3 Vardhman Dwarkadheesh, Sector 10
Dwarka Delhi 110075 India
Email: [email protected] // or // [email protected]
Last updated on: 20th Nov 2022.